Friday, May 24, 2013

Minnie Mouse Liquid Sand

Hi! I always have the decision of when to do my nails. I work afternoons and usually do my nails in the morning. Then my problem is do I shower before I do my nails, or do I wait until they are dry and then shower. I like to shower after because any residual cleaning of my cuticles or skin can easily come off. But then I run the risk of them being dry, but not all the way dry. This was my problem today. They were dry, but then after I showered, they had a few dents and then the tips wore off. WELL, I had to touch them up. I don't know which way is best, but I never seem to do it right, you know?

Anyway, this is the new OPI Minnie Mouse collection Liquid Sand color "Magazine Cover Mouse". It's a nice pink-y red color with lovely gold glitter mixed in. The picture doesn't do the color justice, but it shows the texture nicely! Have a great Friday and 3 day weekend, if you're lucky enough to have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment